Friday, July 10, 2009

Appearance On Model's.

Personally i think that if ur rlly rlly skinnny&&ur not eating because u want to walk a runway den that's dumb.Because the other day i was on louis vuition.com&&i was looking at his fashion Show&&The models looked terriblely Skinny&&unhealty i just wanted to stuff sum pizza down their throat&it did'nt help that his desgns were so low cut reaveling their legs.I was reading the teenvogue the other day&&their was this model, she was'nt plus size but she had sum hips&&looked really beautiful.She was considered full fihured&&in the modelin industry she was also considered fat.Which i think needs to be changed.but.She made me realize that the way u are right now will take u to ur dreams&&starving urself won't help in the long run but it'll lead u on the road to unhealtyness.I beleive that one day i will beacome a model&&i will stuff my face evry friday night&¬ worry about what other ppl hav to say.

-Kidd K.

4 comments:

  1. Really some people are just naturally skinny that doesnt mean that THEY DONT EAT. WTF. that is so real iggnorant shit cause yuu dont noee those girls situationn. they could be homeless and not have food to eat. Im EXTRA skinny but i eat. but if youu didnt knoww me youu wold think that i starve myselff. NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BYE IS COVER.




    Much Love.
    M I N N I E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out my blog i just posted a lookbook you shoould check it out i no for a fact you will really like it because this post is one of my fav post soo far and it means alot to me. check it out!.

    ReplyDelete